Sigur Rós send message to all


Got this juicy little piece of news from Sigur Rós through Myspace: "a message from the band's management office: if you live outside north america and are interested in screening "heima" in your hometown, send an email to management@bestest.co.uk for more information"

I don't know about anybody else but I'd be eager to see this. I missed them at Oxegen last year because I was so drunk and hyper that I walked in and three songs in decided that I needed to be listening to music I could dance to. Cue me going over to see Humanzi!!!! and then waking up sobbing the next day after realising the supidity of my actions

Presumably the majority of you reading this will be in Dublin so perhaps if we all send a big email out then maybe they'll show it somewhere cool.

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

January 12, 2008 at 8:39 PM Anonymous said...

They showed it in the I.F.I. a few months back...I didn't enjoy it so much. Great concept and everything - but I prefer it when they don't talk - very dull!