CSS: Music is my Hot Hot Sex is the most viewed video of all time on YouTube



Apparently this video has broken the record previously set by the Evolution of Dance by getting more than 100 Million views on the site.
I've a feeling its a lot to do with the name of the title being a whole lot of commonly searched words words not to mention the fact that the tags on the video are:
cansei, de, ser, sexy, Music, Ipod, touch, commercial, hot, sex, boyfriend, music, apple, nick, haley, computer, qoob, Barack, Obama.

The videos below but I should warn you that it does not feature anything resembling Hot Hot Sex




Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

4 comments:

March 14, 2008 at 11:00 AM Anonymous said...

so you then put them same tags into your post , what a cheap way to try and get hits on your page

March 17, 2008 at 11:47 PM Evil Bob said...

Um it was a joke. You know? One of those things that makes you laugh.
Are you familiar with the expression "Tongue in cheek". Can you see that I also incorporated the word "Teehee" in amongst those words in order strenghten the point about said tongue being lodged firmly in said cheek?
No?
Ah forget it.
I had my fun and thats all that matters.

March 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM Anonymous said...

if only it was funny you might have had something there

March 18, 2008 at 11:56 PM Evil Bob said...

As I said: I have my fun and thats all that matters.