Champions League Tonight: Roma vs Man Utd

Roma come to Old Trafford tonight in the Champions League group stage. Their last visit saw them suffer a famous 7-1 defeat, which I had tickets to, but did not attend. Fool! In my defense, it came only a week after my brother and I got caught up in crazy violence at the away leg in Rome. It was my first game in YEARS, and kinda scared the bejeebus outta me. As proof that I'm not just girly, here's a clip:



Roma 'Ultra's' are scary.

I don't think we're gonna walk tonight's game as easy as last time, but I still think we have the edge. I'm guessing 2-0 to United. Fingers crossed!

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

October 16, 2008 at 8:42 AM Anonymous said...

Looking very nice site and provides good latest updated matter to us.good, keep up it.