Derren Brown For The Olympia

Derren Brown is pretty darn good at what he does. I'm not a big watcher of TV, but I've seen nearly all of this man's stuff from looking it up online. There's no doubt that he's talented, but more uniquely, he knows what to do with his talent. His ideas for 'tricks' (I'm sure magicians wouldn't approve of the term, but that's what they are) are fabulously enginuitive and always have a dark side that's hella entertaining. I nearly went to England last year to see him live. Glad I didn't now- he's coming to the Olympia for three nights: March 12th, 13th & 14th 2008. Tickets are on sale now from €37 to €41.

Here are some video highlights (there really are so many, I highly recommend perusing youtube for more):

Fucking with Simon Pegg:


Zombies (A variation of one of his trademarks):


Chess (Smart!):

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

October 22, 2007 at 3:20 PM Anonymous said...

Goin to the friday show! Yeah Yeahee! Jaffo29