Impromptu Food Review


Ate dinner in MAO Dun Laoghaire the other day, and it was notably a whole pile better than the last time I'd been there. It seems to have developed a rather annoying habit of changing it's entire menu ALL THE BLOODY TIME. This latest change, though, has been for the better, as their offerings over the last while have been pretty damned poor (and I'm not that fussy..). Thankfully there's a lot of new stuff on this menu- I got a yummy udon-noodle-plum-duck-thing, but was a bit spoiled for choice. Tara got a 'healthy' wheat-noodle-mushroom-thingy, which also tasted great.

So, well done, MAO, you've won me back. For now..

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

January 28, 2008 at 9:37 PM Trendygirlbeck said...

where are you posting from? I love this format -- and your background image (paper bag). I am starting an impromptu food review blog -- it's good to see others out there!

February 4, 2008 at 2:56 AM Clockwork Rob said...

Posting from Dublin, Ireland-land. Glad you likes the format & best of luck with your food blog.

I'll be sure to post more culinary-related things as they occur to me!