'Q and Not U' Are The Band Of The Week

Ste Foy just played two of their albums for me, and they're goddamn brilliant. I'll post a taster mp3 when I get my laptop back working, but for now we have to settle for this random person's holiday video from youtube, that just happened to have the particular song I want to post as it's soundtrack. It's called 'wonderful people', and as you'll hear is quite excellent-o-rific.

The band are apparently long since broken up, but were good enough to record 3 albums before doing so. How kind. We should all go and listen to these albums now, as surely they will enrich our lives. Or at least give is some punk rock we can dance to.




*You can stop watching at 3:07. We all know what Moby Dick sounds like.

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: