Final Fantasy Video Special

Owen Pallet AKA Final Fantasy plays Vicar St this Tuesday, in what is more than likely going to be one of the best shows of the year. Having already seen him twice myself, I couldn't possibly recommend his live performances highly enough. The coveted title of 'greatest gig I've ever seen' might as well be a fight to the death between his Whelans show and his Electric Picnic slot.

As a warm up for Tuesday, here's a selection some of the best Final Fantasy clips I could find online. Enjoy.

Arctic Circle (with Do Make Say Think):



This Modern Love (Bloc Party cover):



The CN Tower Belongs To The Dead:
(The change at 2:48 is just so damned good..)



This Lamb Sells Condos:



Peach, Plum, Pear (Joanna Newsom cover):
(I've posted this here before, but it definitely warrants re-posting. I love the original, but this just makes a mockery of it)



Many Lives- 49MP



Fantasy (Mariah Carey Cover):



No Cars Go(Arcade Fire cover- although, is it really a cover?):



Wow, wow, wow. Tuesday- don't miss it!!!!

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: