Dinosaur Jr For Dublin

I'm still waiting for a Sebadoh show, but until then I'm more than happy to make do with an appearance by (one of) Lou Barlow's other band(s) Dinosaur Jr.

The band will play The Academy (Spirit) on May 12th. Tickets are 28 euro and on sale now.

Here's the video for 'Been There All The Time', from their 2007 album, 'Beyond'. The clip was directed by Matt Dillon (yes, that Matt Dillon), and features a cameo by Thurston Moore (yes, that Thurston Moore):

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

January 29, 2008 at 7:00 PM Evil Bob said...

"One of Lou Barlows bands".

Why not settle for seeing The Beatles. One of Pete bests other bands.

January 29, 2008 at 10:13 PM Clockwork Rob said...

I'll openly admit, I'm not too up on my Dinosaur Jr knowledge, even though I'm sure they're amazing. Something to do before the gig I suppose...