Stone Temple Pilots and New Kids on the Block Reunite

Its true. Two of the stupidest band names in music history have decided to cash in on all the reunion madness that's going on at the moment. New Kids I can understand as the boy band fever is really kicking off but Stone Temple Pilots? I was under the impression that Scott Weiland was doing better now with Velvet Revolver than he ever had with STP. Clearly I was mistaken.

For Stone Temple Pilot madness click here.
For New Kids sweetness click here

I don't know which one I'm more excited about*

Here's a sampling of some of their best work















*the answer is Stone Temple Pilots by the way. I am, surprisingly enough, indifferent about NKOTB

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

January 30, 2008 at 1:35 AM Anonymous said...

WoahwoahwoahwoahWOAH. Hanging Tough.
Lyrical genius at its best. Oh how I loved the New Kids when I was eight.
But I still wouldn't want to see them play live.
*shudder*