Coincidence or is somebody fucking with me?


You ever get the kind of experience where you haven't heard a song for a very long time and then you hear it everywhere. A lot.

Well this thing happened to me for the Songs "Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush and "No Diggity" by Blackstreet. Over the course of various radio shows and VH1 lists I heard them at least 5 times each over the last week.

Is there something about these songs? Is it their anniversaries? Is there a Blackstreet/Kate Bush revival underway? Is there some cosmic significance to the two of them? Anyway. The coincimentalness of it all has served to remind me that one of these songs has always been awesome and one I used to hate and now reluctantly admit is a classic of its genre. I'll let you figure out which is which. Click below to be reminded for yourselves







Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: