music I can't get out of my head


This weeks music I can't get out of my head is the entire album White Wonder by Crayonsmith. Having seen the guys play live many a time I thought I knew what to expect from the album, I was pleasantly surprised when I put the cd on to find that it was far far better then I expected. It's a joy to listen to and is a very well crafted piece of music. The production on the songs is amazing and I really can't fault the albums at all.
I urge you to go and buy it and listen and see what I mean.

check out the little sneak preview of crayonsmiths new video in the read more


Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

April 22, 2008 at 2:37 AM Adam said...

nice one. got the album to review for work without hearing much off it beforehand and was blown away. amazing on the headphones for all the fiddly glitchy electronic bits too