Uwe Boll reply

Uwe Boll has commented on the online petition to stop him making terrible terrible movies. He released a video statement demanding that his fans start a pro-Boll petition.
currently the anti boll petition has 132556 signatures watch his statement



yes he did just say “Look, I’m not a Fucking retard like Michael Bay or other people running around in the business… or Eli Roth making the same shitty movies over and over again. If you really look in my movies you will see my real genius,” Boll said in a video statement. “You have to really wake up and see me what I am, the only genius in the whole fucking business.”

the only genius in the whole fucking business????????????????????????????????????what???????????????????

if you haven't done so sign now i beg you sign now
Sign the Stop Uwe Boll Petition Now

UPATE
Eli Roth quickly responded calling Boll’s negative comments about him the “greatest compliment ever.”

Michael Bay has responded saying
"I find people who rant like that - calling shit about both me, and George Clooney - comes from someone screaming because he is not being heard. He is obviously a sad being. When you ask ‘do I care?’ Not in the slightest."

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: