Jackson 5 To Tour Next Year?


Jermaine has been talking it up that the Jackson 5 will be doing a world tour next year, with Michael on board. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen. AND, I'd much prefer a King Of Pop solo tour, because as depressing as that might be considering the state MJ is in these days, 5 old fat and surgically altered dudes trying to emulate their pre-pubescent success is somewhat more pathetic.

That said, if MJ toured again it would dilute one of my claims to greatness, having been jammy enough to attend his last Irish gig- on the 'Dangerous' tour (so when he was still the coolest person on the planet). It still sticks out as one of the best shows I've ever seen, as he not only transformed into a werewolf onstage, but also exited the arena by jet pack. How fucking slick is that?

Click me for reunion story

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: