New Indy 4 trailer online


Rob will be pissed that I got in here before him but goddamnit I'm too excited not to. Check it out, check it out right now. Click.

After you've watched it read below for Pros and cons.

Pro: Epic music screams "Fuck yeah its Indy"

Con: Starts showing us clips from the movies we've seen umpteen times

Pro: THAT music starts

Con: "Not as easy as it used to be" hints at blah blah references to previous films.

Pro: Ray Winstone & Cate Blanchett. Yay!

Con: Shia Le Boeuf. Boo!

Pro: Gun fights and whippy stuff.

Con: "Damn I thought it was closer". Oh Indy you're so old.

Pro: The room where they put the Ark of the Covenant plus tribes, plus explosions, plus quicksand, plus car chases, plus bazooka, plus fistfights

=

No fucking Cons. Indy's back motherbitches.

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

February 14, 2008 at 3:56 PM Clockwork Rob said...

Pros: Roswell, New Mexico? Interesting..

Cons: Silly American flag waving

I already want more Indy movies!

February 14, 2008 at 8:38 PM Anonymous said...

I got all giddy watching that... Harry? Awesome. Shia? Awesome. Cate? Awesome.

This movie will rock.It will rock me like I got rocked in '81, '84, and '89.

I can't wait!