I Am Legend Alternate Ending

I Am Legend was far from a bad film. Readers of the (excellent) Richard Matheson book may still have had quibbles with it, but all in all the flick was good. A damn sight better than the laughable Charlton Heston version, Omega Man.

Anyways, here's an alternate ending to the Will Smith version. And don't get your hopes up, it's not the one from the book:



This is totally liable to be taken down, so let me know by commenting if the link is broken.

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

March 6, 2008 at 1:44 AM Anonymous said...

Thought you never read science fiction? I bought this but haven't started it yet. Managed to get a non-movie jacket version too (score!).

March 6, 2008 at 2:41 AM Clockwork Rob said...

Ah I do read the odd sci-fi- Vonnegut had many a sci-fi book in his canon after all.

But I'd class 'I Am Legend' as more of a horror, which I've read plenty of. Matheson was a bit of a legend for coming up with cool ideas- he used to write episodes for the original twilight zone (great stuff).

One of those is being filmed by Richard (Donnie Darko) Kelly at the moment:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0362478/

Can't wait..

March 6, 2008 at 12:04 PM Evil Bob said...

I'm watching this in an Apple store in London and therefore without sound but from what I can see this alternate ending looks like the gayest thing ever. The original ending was a bit of a cop out compared to the book but this is just fucking lame.